Installations

Thursday 28 July 2011

Presentations and apologies...

If you are trying to update my website, please accept my apologies, as I am currently in the process of updating information and work from China.  More recent work are also in the Drawing and Prints and Installations pages on this blog.

My latest post on my a-n 'Redirection and Network Timeout' blog covers my presentations I have given this week on my project.  It starts like this:


I have blogger's guilt from not posting for quite a few days. I have been down in London now since Friday evening, for various events and freelance work.


Last Saturday, I gave a talk at Camden Arts Centre as part of the Artists Practice Day, about how I attempt to disseminate my practice, and my recent residency in China. The talk went very well, and we ended up focusing...........
 
To read this post please go to http://www.a-n.co.uk/artists_talking/projects/single/1266895.
 
Speed Networking event at INTERFACE conference, UCL,

Map of campus at UCL, London

Entrance building at UCL.

No comments:

Post a Comment