Installations

Wednesday 23 May 2012

followingthemarketsquare - Residency Commission for InCertainPlaces


I am currently working on a residency for InCertainPlaces (UCLan, Preston) and Preston Remembers, where I am exploring how people use and interact within the Preston Market Square, and relate if at all, to the War Memorial.  I am documenting the followingthemarketsquare project on this research site - http://followingthemarketsquare.wordpress.com/research-in-progress-2/.

I am also trying to source information from people who use the square, and also families of war veterans who use the square (or war veterans themselves) through an online survey.  If you use the Preston Market Square - please visit this site to take part - http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JZ62BWJ.

I would also like to speak to people who use the square, so please do email me if you are interested in having a discussion by email or in person - jcsteele@hotmail.com.

You can also follow the project on twitter @followthemsquar.



No comments:

Post a Comment