Installations

Wednesday 18 July 2012

#followingthemarketsquare event 24th/25th July, Harris Museum

Roll of Honour, Harris Museum, Preston

Next week, on Tuesday 24th and Wednesday 25th July 2012 from 10.30pm-4.30pm, I will be in the Education Room of the Harris Museum, Preston for the last two days of my residency. You will be able to see the research that I have made into the use of the Market Square through drawing, animation and also results from the survey. Those who drop in will also be able to contribute to the survey and view my drawing in progress which will reflect on the results of the survey.

Preston Remembers will also present information about their project in the space. You can learn more about Preston Remembers on their site http://prestonremembers.tumblr.com, and also view the video from Laurence Payot’s residency.  I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment