Installations

Thursday 16 September 2010

'Communitas Digitas', Nunhead Open 7, Final Images

The Nunhead Open 7 closed this past Sunday 13th at the Nunhead Community Centre.  It was a very busy few days, with a large amount of visitors to view the Open exhibits and artist's projects, as well as take part in Lady Lucy's Drawing Exchange.  Highlight's for myself were getting feedback and discussion on my work, Frog Morris singing and reading poems and meeting Labour councillor, Fiona Colley, whose blog I referenced within my installation.  Please view some final images below, courtesy of the lovely Dave Barton.




















Many thanks go to Jacquie Utley, Charlotte Squire and the rest of The Surgery group for inviting me to take part in the exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment