Installations

Sunday 8 May 2011

Busy, busy, busy...

These past few weeks have been busy getting work ready for exhibitions, arranging exhibitions and events for when I return from China, and beginning to pack for leaving London.  So much to do and so little time!

Last week I met with Rachel Price, the curator at Hatch Space, Deptford, about the three person show that I will be having there this October with Hannah Westwood and Harriet Hill, which will explores ideas relating to drawing, power and architecture.  I also met with Hwa Young from the MadLab to discuss an Artists Talk and Workshop, and have a look around their facilities.

I will be trying to see as many exhibitions as possible, as I get myself together for the big move up north.  Here are a few highlights of shows that are must-see's for me over the next month....

'Housework', International 3, Manchester, 21st May - 17th June 2011.

'Eye of the Storm - Hannah Westwood', Tenderpixel, London, 13th May - 11th June 2011.

'Jerwood Painting Fellowships', Jerwood Space, London, 11th May - 26th June.

No comments:

Post a Comment